Click here To understand the USA VALUES Button Program; and that we need you to look around on our special coupon website. You don't need a cluttering white paper to double opt-in to join our list. Use the contact page. Thank You.
Media Driving Local Debates about FTFRTFT
Our Company will ENGAGE the
powerful folks locally. Our national powerful support must be in place
when we do that. Experts will want to ignore USA VALUES and we must keep it respectful
and playful. Play is defined by us as part of the solution… An expert will rarely join a discussion of FTFRTFT for the mother lode
of education spending because (in general they would prefer to consider it assumed, rather than tobe achieved. If common Socratic sense started the debate it would start where the people are, and mean more to progress for those at risk.
Online discussion about being ready to
read, count, and understand positive direction starting
kindergarten as first things innovation funded by present
dollars spent will be simple if we have the courage to
always Bring Discussion Back To FTFRTFT.
Our positive expectation goes
through the roof with the focus on age 0-6 change. Literally our expectations change
overnight with deliveries of early reading, counting and positive direction
skills to at risk age 0-6 children. The positive expectation point is why
not deliver to 100% of the children for the highest possible expectation. Remember how the positive expectation changed overnight
when the gulf oil leak was capped overnight. The capping changed everyone’s
next step. FTFRTFT is that powerful.
USA VALUES, LLC thinks it will take a
miracle for our society to focus on 100% of the at risk children as a solution.
with equity must want to say -- We expect more from our government and public
education dollar spent on our most at risk children early in their life. Nobody
wants to close out a 6 year old child from life’s opportunity without an
adequate gift effort from one with equity to another with much less equity. This is a
first things first priority, if we ever get to it.
But will the gift reach 100% of the most at risk age 0-6 children ever materialize. Our pain and the fact that Literacy is Freedom should be more than enough substance for leadership.
Our social media path is built on new technology and
designed to reach the milennial youth who in turn will soon control the FTFRTFT
conversation. Big public dollars follow each
child delivered to kindergarten one way or another, it is the time, regardless of place to get it right.
**$$** So the debate is to be limited to the
above forum by our powerful players for our millennial segment who in turn will
soon control the FTFRTFT conversation. Hyperlocal editors and others can be
prepared to understand the generic power of FTFRTFT and gather support for it. This strategy gives us the power
to call anyone to the debate for the benefit of the middle and watch the
extremes come to the middle.
- What does First things first, right the first time mean to you? Story?
- Does the corner church and faith base have a role in seeing to it that 100% of the most at risk children start kindergarten ready. How do the kids fall into the gap in the first place? Is it unique street by street, school by school, district by district. Is the solution one size fits one. If it is, Montessori has been doing one size fit one for 100 years.
- Can readiness, based on the science of brain development, be defined by the district to cost less than $10,000 per at risk child delivered in the two years leading up to kindergarten. Only readiness need be delivered.
- Is this a debate each district needs to have with its citizens? Why not if it is the key to economic, education, emotional and ethical growth?
- Can that $10,000 cost be recovered in grades K-12 over 10 years and generate even more funding for innovation (more savings) IF, IF the community delivers 100% of the children ready as committed and guaranteed AND districts embrace proven High Quality Continuous Improvement Strategic Thinking in grades K-12.
- As citizens, will we pass on freedom to our kids if we do not do this? It is an equity and debt issue. Literacy is Freedom, Right?
- Does the war on poverty require the same battlefront as the war on the education gap. Is the battlefront to create opportunity with parent, child and mentor more strategic at age 0-6 than later.
- Can we have a meaningful discussion of Positive Expectations, Assets and Attributes of Achievement, ROI, starting with First Things First and New Money.
- Can the district set the requirements too high or too low.
Stop and acknowledge that we run on expectations.
Fear of change runs deep and way in front of any actual change. USA VALUES, LLC expectations of improvement are monetized with concepts of:
-New Money from old money,
-New Industry of ERSD-RA,
Segments to be reached
(besides hyper-local editors and editors)
with FTFRTFT limits leave agreement or a process to reach agreement on what is
logical FTFRTFT. The issue of what is first things first never goes away and
never changes and always comes back when efforts to continuously improve are
Business and New
Industry (left column defined) employees and retirees. We would ask for access.
Organizations and Faith Base employees and retirees and members. We would ask
for access. FTFRTFT generates new cash and places a special burden on this
segment. There are many sub-segments to this classification.
Organization is positioned to be included in any start.
Organization is positioned to be included in any start.
Organization is positioned to be included in any start and has already made
massive cost estimates of savings by states and localities. They can be helped
and be of help in so many ways because they are vested.
Fight Poverty with
traditional character, asset and attribute basics is ready for focused
contribution by authors, artists, educators and mentors. This segment is huge,
growing, and has direct national voice with the likes Colin Powell, David
Brooks, Bill Cosby and others. Fight poverty with early reading skills work, networks that act like families, and positive expectations / faith.
Intense but fun
Montessori Reading and Math “in home”. Deliveries might be a future economic
development for many.
High Quality as an
industry is in constant development (millions of open projects) to prove THE ABILITY TO SUSTAIN the
delivery of REQUIREMENTS at lower total cost. In each case doing FTFRTFT is critical and understood by High Quality Leadership. They have
stories to tell.
The FTFRTFT concept is
just assumed in the survival of the small business sector with the focus on the
customer and is missing in the public sector because the “customer” is not well
defined. High Quality, as an industry since 1950, is being readied for projection
and separation from the old high quality concepts of it looks nice, it shines,
it has no scratches and let us hope the “customers” like it.