· Age 0-6 Brain Synaptic Closings are time sensitive and valuable
· Early Education if it is to create special outcomes must be higher and highest quality.
· Good better and best outcomes are a result of higher and highest quality expectations.
· Few if any larger urban school districts are successful representing higher and highest quality.
· There are high quality pre-k deliveries in the juggernaut of outcomes. They are rare in the urban public sector deliveries and they are often supported directly by parental efforts.
· There are values to be assigned using the present value of positive expectations from Pre-k (PVofPE-Prek) to good, better and best deliveries.
· The value assigned using PVofPE-Prek can be owned, counted and blockchained regardless of who paid for the development and created outcome to support the high-quality start of kindergarten.
· The private sector owns for a private return the purchase of high-quality readiness for kindergarten. There is a cost of this readiness. There is a market value of this readiness. The process already exists.
· Private sector ownership versus public sector ownership thinking must include the fatal conceit of socialism per F.A. Hayek and the Tragedy of the Commons per Garrett Hardin. We must not cook the geese that lay the Golden Eggs.
· The FED has the power to align good, better and best early education outcomes with private sector values (money) in innovation of the money systems leading to a change of everything for urban mother and child in the future.
· The FED has the power to purchase the Federal Education Department for its network to be aligned to the individual outcome within the ownerships of the private sector.
· There is reporting on precious metal reserves to offset deficits
· There is reporting on federal assets at market value to offset deficits
· There is reporting on private sector values of everything owned at market value to offset deficits
We will have a new value adding industry to deliver early reading skills to at risk kids with new demand, new money and a new definition of the customer contract. This is the New Industry--It starts by an executive or effective citizen sending the Public Service Message and more of us acknowledging the kids success factors exist before they start kindergarten.
The truth is USA VALUES,LLC is being intrusive! We want the powers (our schools and government); AND, the at risk children/moms; AND, every citizen, business, organization, church, and group to come together to PLAN, DO, MEASURE, and REPLAN our high quality age 0-12 lives. The high quality delivery of 100% of the children to kindergarten ready to read, count, and understand positive direction must be created, it does not exist, It has a high value to each of us. First things first makes it always relevant and missing it is just wrong. Innovation in later grades will expand the ROI past what can be projected if this is made the first innovation.
A highly respected educator told me we must use these words!!! Let us be transparent and tell the truth about everything age 0-12. How is this working for you? Can you make sense out of this?
The highly respected former CEO of Federated Department Stores James Zimmerman suggests the data to look at is simply this.
K-12 School Districts admit to the need to be more innovative in the way they do their business of learning. Children must be positioned to learn from teachers, groups and self. Teachers must be positioned to learn from peers, students and administration. ADMINISTRATION is not only in charge of the learning community but knows to position itself to ask the right questions and continuously learn from the answers, if only it had the new money bridge to execute a quality is free restructuring.
USA VALUES, LLC provides an outline to quality is free thinking as its second effort in the local community. The gift of time and attention to the ready to read skills of those at risk is required to sustain a normal next 50 years for those not at risk. Find the new money to innovate now or pay more and more later is an urgent cry.
Scientific change management built on continuous improvement from doing first things first right the first time must be used by school districts to find the new money for the bridge to innovation.
With minimal effort you can pivot your community / district to new innovation based on its current spending plus a bridge loan. Call TDW 651-735-3018 for the password to this page for the new money outline and the proforma financial justifications of savings and innovation.
Early Reading Skills Delivered To Fund Innovation